Monday, May 9, 2011

So I'm growing a baby. Happy Mother's Day to me!!!

You read correctly.  We are having another baby!!!  I'm due middle of November!! 

Everyone in our family is excited.  The girls are noticing my stomach growing and they both understand that a baby is in there so I'm waiting for the questions of "how did it get in there?" and "how will it come out?"
Oh my. 

I have always tried to be as honest as I can with answering any and all questions they have.  I want them to know that if they ask me I will tell them the truth (maybe not every detail at that very moment depending on their age but the truth about the matter nonetheless).  The time will come and I will do my best. 

So about this baby growing business, who knew you could forget things after already having 2 babies!!

21 weeks with our first daughter

26 weeks with our second daughter



This I have done.
I feel like a new mom with all the same concerns and worries, fears and doubts.  Oh isn't this part of pregnancy grand.
When I come to think about it though, it wouldn't matter how many pregnancies you have.  













As a future mom to that helpless little being inside, it means you have to think of the huge responsibility that is to come with caring for, protecting, loving, teaching and nurturing them through out their life.  What a job!!!  The rewards and benefits with this job are by far the best!!  Numerous hugs and kisses, sweet little faces looking at you, smiles upon smiles, and every inch of their little bodies being the CUTEST part you have ever seen!   




Being a mom is HARD & DIFFICULT.  Sometimes.
Being a mom is EASY & SIMPLE.  Sometimes.

Being a mom means you are a hero and the judge and jury.
Being a mom means you have decisions to make and to live with.
Being a mom means you can heal pain with the power of your kiss.
Being a mom means you will be loved and not liked sometimes.
Being a mom means feeling pride and pain.
Being a mom means tears and so much more laughter.
Being a mom means the world to a little person and what a world you can create.


Wow doesn't it feel good?  Doesn't it make it all worth it?


I can't wait to meet this little one and feel all those feelings again.  I can't wait to see their little face and delicate features.  I can't wait to add them to our family in the flesh.  I can't wait to hold and kiss and love them.  I can't wait to see Pat hold them and love them like he does with our girls already.  I can't wait to see the girls with the baby and the love they will pour into them.

I can't wait.  I can't wait.
Although I will wait because it will be sooooo worth it!!

(p.s. I still can't wait though.)   

No comments:

Post a Comment